What is Hootsuite?
Hootsuite is a social media dashboard created by Canadian developer Ryan Holmes back in 2008. The social media software integrates popular social media channels like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, Tumblr and more all onto one dashboard where users can manage everything from one spot.
– Enhanced social media management; allowing for users to engage and schedule schedule posts across all social media netowrks.
– Users can use basic account of up to three social media profiles for free.
– Easy-to-track analytics; providing in-depth social media insights like clicks, impressions, mentions and more.
– Quality user tracking; allowing users to eavesdrop on key influencers and brands on any whim.
– Scaled social management; the paid version allows users to manage up to 100+ social media networks.
For more information on Hootsuite visit their official website at www.hootsuite.com.